Fingerprinting services are provided by University Police for students, faculty and staff who require security clearance for certain University facilities or background checks.
- A government-issued photo ID with a signature (i.e. driver’s license, passport, military ID) is required.
- Fingerprints are processed at the University Police station.
- The cost is $5 (in exact change). Only cash is accepted.
- Fingerprinting services are available weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 2 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m.
- If your department is sending more than 10 individuals for fingerprinting at a time, please contact our office to arrange an appointment.