Skip to main content

Campus Security Authority

Campus Security Authority Reporting Form

This form is for use by Campus Security Authorities ONLY. If needing to report an incident and you are not a CSA member, please contact WVUPD at 304-293-COPS (2677)

Things to remember when reporting an incident:

  1. All reports should be to the best of your knowledge.
  2. Try to be as accurate as possible.
If you have questions in regards to Clery, please contact our team at