WVUPD offers an array of training programs designed especially for students, faculty and staff. We Specialize in six (6) programs that run at least 45 minutes long and include videos with Q & A opportunities. These programs can be taught in small groups and scheduled through our WVU Police Department.
Programs Offered include:
- Silent Storm: Intimate Partner Violence and Stalking – The Impact on the workplace.
- Flash Point: Recognizing and Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Flash Point on Campus (Student Edition): Recognizing and preventing violence on Campus.
- Shots Fired: Guidance for Surviving an Active Shooter Situation
- Shots Fired On Campus (Student Edition): Guidance for Surviving an Active Shooter Situation
- Safe Passage: Guidance for Traveling Safely in today’s Global Environment